TRITON LIMITED MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY
All TRITON E-Bikes come with a one-year, 365-day manufacturer’s warranty. The manufacturer’s warranty begins on the day your TRITON E-Bike is received. One year manufacturer’s warranty is valued at $579.
Manufacturer’s warranty protects against all manufacturing defects in material or workmanship, in accordance with the following terms:
- Warranty Period begins the day the eBike is received and shall end immediately upon any sale or transfer of the eBike to another person. Under no circumstances shall the Manufacturer's warranty apply to any subsequent owner or other transferees of the eBike.
- eBike must be registered by the original owner using the eBike’s serial number (located on the headtube) within 30 days of receiving the bike. This can be done by sending a Warranty Registration Form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1-Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
The 1-Year manufacturer warranty is limited to the replacement of the following components: the lithium-ion battery (the “Battery”), frame, motor, controller, and wiring harness.
- Battery warranty does not include damage as a result of improper charging, improper maintenance, water damage, normal wear, or other such misuses.
- Battery replacement will be at a prorated price based on both the size of the battery and the length of time that has passed since receiving the bike.
30 Day Manufacturer Warranty
The manufacturer’s warranty covers the following components for the first 30 days after receiving the bike: suspension, stem, handlebar, headset, seat post, saddle, brakes, lights, bottom bracket, crankset, pedals, rims, wheel hub, freewheel, cassette, derailleur, shifter, motor, throttle, controller, wiring harness, LCD display, and kickstand.
During the first 30 days, TRITON will cover parts, shipping, and labor for any of the above components. After 30 days, the customer will be responsible for shipping and labor for any repairs.
Manufacturer’s Warranty Does Not Cover
- Normal wear and tear of any Covered Component.
- Consumables of normal wear and tear parts (such as tires, tubes, brake pads, cables and housing, grips, chain, spokes).
- Any damage or defects to Covered Components resulting from failure to follow instructions in the eBikes owner’s manual, acts of God, accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, commercial use, alterations, modification, improper assembly, installation of parts or accessories not originally intended or compatible with the eBike as sold, operator error, water damage, stunt riding, or improper follow-up maintenance.
- For the avoidance of doubt, TRITON will not be liable and/or responsible for any damage, failure, or loss caused by the use of unauthorized parts or any unauthorized service.
- Any products sold by TRITON that are not an eBike.
- Shipping costs for warranty claims outside of the continental United States.
Photos and/or videos of the damaged, covered component are required for TRITON to replace any covered component under warranty.
To start your claim:
- Contact the TRITON Technical Support team using the information provided below. The TRITON Technical Support team will work with you to troubleshoot the problem and initiate a repair.
- If the TRITON Technical Support team determines that a Covered Component must be replaced, instructions will be provided for receiving the replacement and returning your damaged component.
- After the replacement Covered Component is received, the TRITON Technical Support team will assist in replacing or installing the new Covered Component on your TRITON eBike
Phone: (512) 969-9225
Shipping Damage Claims
Products should be inspected immediately upon delivery. Freight damage claims are extremely time-sensitive and will not be accepted more than 3 business days after delivery. Please note any damage to your products on the Bill of Lading before accepting delivery and signing off on the shipment. Take photos of any damage found and date the images when possible. Report freight damage claims within 3 business days of delivery to Triton E-Cycles, LLC at (512) 969-9225.