We don't just sell the best electric bikes and electric dirt bikes, we ride them everyday, we test them for durability and performance, and we perform a quality assurance check on every bicycle we sell before it is shipped to you.
· All electric bike components (motor, battery, controller, display, and internal wiring) will be covered for two years from the date of purchase.
· All bike components (forks, shocks, gear sets, derailleurs, cranks, crank arms, dropper seat posts and handlebars) will be covered for two years from the date of purchase.
· All carbon fiber frames (carbon fiber frame, carbon chain stays, carbon suspension parts and carbon handlebars) will be covered for two years from the date of purchase.
CZEM: DRILL ONE
CZEM provides warranties for defects in material or workmanship for a period of 24 months after the date of purchase (12 months when purchased by a commercial business or company).
NOT COVERED BY YOUR WARRANTY
· Water damage, submersion or corrosion of any kind.
· Damage to battery from high temps above 102°f.
· Brake pads and discs, brake fluid (DOT), brake hoses, brake body or any of its components.
· Chains and sprockets, Seals, Grips, Cables / connectors, Head or Tail Lamps or Seat cover.
· Improper assembly or improper follow-up maintenance on behalf of the owner.
· Installation of other components, parts, or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the electric bike you purchased.
· Damage to e-bike or failure of components due to accident, misuse, abuse of speed, or neglect by rider.
· Electric bikes used for commercial activities, including those in bike rentals, bike demos, or to promote your viral videos on YouTube.
SORRY STUNTS AND BIG JUMPS ARE NOT COVERED!@#%.
OTHER MODIFICATIONS THAT WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY
- Changing or modifying the electric motor.
- Welding additional parts to the frame.
- Removing and changing the original chain or crank gears.
- Changing primary gear and braking components, such as shifters, derailleurs, brake arms, and pedal crank.
- Any physical changes to the bicycle fork or frame that could compromise the factory frame.
Our warranty covers the first owner/purchaser. It is non-transferable and applies only to Triton Electric Bikes purchased through our website, tritonelectricbikes.com. It is the owner’s responsibility to inspect the bicycle before each and every ride and to follow all standard bicycle safety precautions while riding their electric bicycle. Please check your local laws regarding bicycle safety. Always wear an approved safety helmet and always utilize proper lighting equipment when riding at night. Failure to use approved safety equipment could result in serious injury or death.
If you have questions about our warranty, please contact us at email@example.com