Thank you for choosing TRITON as your new e-bike vendor! Because each e-bike is usually made to order, we consider them custom built products.
TRITON will accept returns that meet the following criteria.
- If your order was purchased but not shipped: 10% processing fee
- If your item has shipped but the box has not been opened, it remains sealed (within 14 days): 25% restocking fee, customer pays shipping both ways. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, and free from dirt, dust or any fragrances, and in the same package and condition that you received it.
- No returns after 30 days.
- Used: No Return
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable
Any and all pre-orders that are cancelled prior to shipping will be charged a 10% processing fee of the total order price.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, undamaged, with its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how to ship your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
- Customer's that wish to return an item will be responsible for a restocking fee of 25%, plus return shipping and handling costs to and from the customers shipping location. This fee will be deducted from your refund amount.
Damages and issues
- Please inspect your order upon receipt and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you received the wrong item.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
- Accessories cannot be returned or refunded.
- BFCM Sales, Clearance Items and Final Sale items or gift cards cannot be refunded.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method through Shopify. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund to your account.